Personal, Confidential Results
When you register with ESP, we take the time to get to know you and what is important to you. Then we work together to determine the best strategy for getting your needs met. Everything we discuss is kept confidential, unless you choose to have us share your information with other members of your support team.
Although this list is meant to be specific, it is by no means exhaustive. If you think you may have a need with something you did not see on this list, please don't hesitate to contact me to inquire further!
- Medical/Mental Health Care
- Chemical Dependancy: (Gaining access, Switching doctors or Care facilities)
- Access to Inpatient Treatment for Chemical Dependency
- Behavioral Health Care
- Eating Disorders
- Pharmacy Issues
- Drug coverage
Employment / Benefits
- Benefits (SSI, SSD, Affordable Care Act & Private Insurance)
- Employment for people with Disabilities: (Medicaid Buy-in, NY)
- Private Pay
- Medicaid, Medicare Part D
- Housing - Supportive and Supported
- ElderCare - Independant Living, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Hospice
- Special Needs Trust - Working with Trustee's
- College financial aide forms
- Scholarships to conferences, schools, trainings, special events)
- Training the trainer for CPS (Certified Peer Specialists) CEU’s.
NOTE: ESP can execute training events for your agency staff in addition to using these services as topics for Speaking Engagements.